Well Joey turns 25 tomorrow. We are going to Conastogas in Gainseville to celebrate. He has been wanting to try their 3 lb burger contest. We will see how that goes. Ayden continues to surprise me. This week Joey was asking him a question and instead of saying "don't know" like usual, he said "I'm not sure". He's getting bigger by the second. Orson has taken a little step here and there, but is standing without holding onto anything now. I imagine he will be walking before to long. He is 9 months now, although even I think of him as a one year old just about because he is just a big boy. Ayden has been obsessed with climbing lately. I turn around and he's on my counter tops or table, or on his bunk bed. I guess he will be climbing trees with his father pretty soon. Things have been going good, we are truly blessed.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Well Joey turns 25 tomorrow. We are going to Conastogas in Gainseville to celebrate. He has been wanting to try their 3 lb burger contest. We will see how that goes. Ayden continues to surprise me. This week Joey was asking him a question and instead of saying "don't know" like usual, he said "I'm not sure". He's getting bigger by the second. Orson has taken a little step here and there, but is standing without holding onto anything now. I imagine he will be walking before to long. He is 9 months now, although even I think of him as a one year old just about because he is just a big boy. Ayden has been obsessed with climbing lately. I turn around and he's on my counter tops or table, or on his bunk bed. I guess he will be climbing trees with his father pretty soon. Things have been going good, we are truly blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment